Saturday, June 09, 2012
Jackson Graduates Preschool- Pray for Him Monday!
Us at his Preschool Graduation. I did well on not crying until saw his Shining Star award presented to him for the Chapel Time Award, and saw him taking pictures with his best bud Xander for the last time at Resurrection. God has been so good to us, and I
am so proud of our buddy.
Monday at 1:15 Jackson will be getting his tonsils out. Pray
1) He does ok with not eating anything after midnight and not drinking from 9 am on.
2) He does great through the surgery and has little or no pain.
3) That his blisters in his mouth go away quickly. Both him and Abigail got diagnosed again with strep. Pretty sure Abigail will be getting her tonsils out in the next year as well since hers
are very large and we are pretty sure she has sleep apnea.
4) That he has no complications or blessing
5) That baby girl does a great with my parents.
We have to be there at 11:15 and the surgery will be 30 minutes but then we have to wait up to 3 hours to make sure he has no blessing.
Thank you so much for praying! Love y'all!