Saturday, June 30, 2012
Weight: 12 pounds, 12 ozs 84%
Height: 23.5 inches 80%
We are so thankful to have a healthy, happy bottle fed baby. She has been sleeping and not eating in the middle of the night since 5 weeks old. She laughs and is so smart. The doctor says if she keeps this up she could be 5 7 when she grows up. Definitely our biggest baby! Her only issue is spitting up and sometime projectile spits up.
Here is Abigail's 2 month stats...she was 11 pounds http://emilyewallace.blogspot.com/2009/02/abigails-2-month-stats.html
Saturday, June 09, 2012
Us at his Preschool Graduation. I did well on not crying until saw his Shining Star award presented to him for the Chapel Time Award, and saw him taking pictures with his best bud Xander for the last time at Resurrection. God has been so good to us, and I
am so proud of our buddy.
Monday at 1:15 Jackson will be getting his tonsils out. Pray
1) He does ok with not eating anything after midnight and not drinking from 9 am on.
2) He does great through the surgery and has little or no pain.
3) That his blisters in his mouth go away quickly. Both him and Abigail got diagnosed again with strep. Pretty sure Abigail will be getting her tonsils out in the next year as well since hers
are very large and we are pretty sure she has sleep apnea.
4) That he has no complications or blessing
5) That baby girl does a great with my parents.
We have to be there at 11:15 and the surgery will be 30 minutes but then we have to wait up to 3 hours to make sure he has no blessing.
Thank you so much for praying! Love y'all!