These pictures are just because...we have a fun time!
- He got 1 complete molar in, another has completely broke the skin, and then the third molar is about to break the skin (all this happened last week while he was sick). So he has 11 teeth in all now. They all seemed to come at once. I think they get like 20 baby teeth….am I right?
- I get his augmentin done him by putting him on the changing table and putting my arm around his head and then my hands hold his hands. I just plunge a little at a time. I make sure to applaud him which he response really well to and we get it all in.
- He has no patience (A.D.D. already) so he gets real bored when he is eating…it takes him a while. So, to get him eat his entire meal he must be watching Mickey Mouse in the high chair…
- To get out tough stains I spray shout on his shirts and then spray it off with hot water using my sprayer in the sink before I put his clothes in the washer
- Nap Time changes daily, which makes it a little harder to plan out our days. Some days he would like 2 naps because he is tired, but other days he just needs 1 nap. We transitioning to 1 nap a day. Today he did great a slept from 1:40 to almost 4 and then went to bed earlier (8:20). It will be great when Jackson wants to do this every day.
- Saving money: I am using Walmart brand diapers during the day since I change him so many times a day, and then I use Huggies brand at night because the Walmart brand will not work all night long. I also like Target brand wipes. I know some women have stated on their blogs that they only spend $35 dollars a week on grocery and foods but I really have no idea how they do that. I could maybe see $50 or $75 dollars, but $35....how in the world???? I think they suggest buying a certain book to read to see how you do this. I know they use a lot of coupons. If yall have any tips on how to spend only even $50 a week on grocery and food, I am all ears!