Height: 27 3/4 inches 95%
Head: 17 1/4 inches 82%
- My other babies did not to be 20 pounds till they were 1 year old!
- We have to keep an eye on her weight because if she gets to be over 22 lbs then we have to move her out of the infant car seat.
- December 17th she got her first real illness (she has been congested in her nose for the majority of her little life). She got diagnosed with a left ear infection and amoxicillin of course did not work so then on the 18th she had a bad double ear infection. We are so thankful to Jesus for this being her first infection. My other babies had multiple ear infections by this time.
- She is a complete joy and so strong and so smart. As of now she says baby and signs it.
- She started crawling the week before she turned 7 months. She is so fast now! She is also is standing some by herself now.
- She has a temper...sadly.
- She is still not a great sleeper so pray for mama and daddy...we are little weary. I am not able to do some things I enjoy like blogging...haha. I can already tell getting her off the bottle is going to be a huge challenge.
- My Joycie is a Joy!
Any advice on how to get a 8 or 9 month old to eat more food and less bottle?