Monday, June 11, 2007

Update

Things are doing a lot better than last week

Praise:

  1. All of our articles of clothing are now out of our house (the longer they were in the house the worst they got) I had to really communicate a lot with State Farm for that to happen
  2. We have a State Farm field rep who comes to the house
  3. All of the rest of our belonging will be out of the house tomorrow thanks to Serve Pro
  4. All of our stuff will be cleaned and then put in storage
  5. We think we will be living with Charlie’s parents for the next 2 months at least and Charlie will commute daily and the church will pay for that (they only live about 45 minutes to 1 hour away)
  6. Any time I get frustrated, I thank God that none of us are hurt
  7. I am a lot more thankful for the little things in life, like finding a shirt quickly
  8. God is so good, and has really blessed us in so many ways

Pray for:

1. Our relationship with our Savior, that we will have the time to be with Him admits everything

2. That one person will come to know Jesus as the Savior through our fire experience

3. That we will get rest and not sick

4. That we will draw close to our wonderful God and King

5. That Jackson will get quickly adjusted to everything

4 comments:

C.L. said...

Emily, Thanks for keeping us posted, I got a little worried there, but we will continue in our praises and supplications before the Lord on your guy's behalf!

Leah F said...

I am so glad that things are doing better, and that you have some plans in place for the next few weeks. Nathan and I will definitely be praying for you, Charlie and Jackson as you are displaced from your home. May God give you 'heaps' of grace, kindness and long suffering during these times!

Anonymous said...

Emily, I am so glad that you will soon have all the sorting behind you. I am so sorry this had to happen to your family. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed helping take care of Jackson during your difficult time. He is the happiest baby I have ever seen.
I will continue to keep your family in my prayers. I am going to have catarac surgery Monday morning at 8:00 oclock. Please keep me in your prayers.

Emily Wallace said...

Thank yall so much. Aunt Sandi, mom said Jackson just loved you! Thank yall for all you help and prayers. We are doing so much better now that we are settled in with Charlie's parents and have gotten some rest. God is good, all the time and really has blessed us in so many ways. God gets all the glory for everything!