Thursday, August 09, 2007

We are Back in Our House!



We moved back in last Thursday and it is so good to be back at our wonderful house where Charlie is just steps away!

Here is furniture that my dad's co-worker DONATED yes I said donated to us.... all of it! Thank you so much Lisa! I love all it!!!! Jackson has a new room with tons of furniture that is great. I really like the crib (it has wheels) and the changing table is huge!






The above picture is of Charlie when he was 10 months old....see the resemblance?

Visiting Virginia and Mrs. T in Sparkle!

3 comments:

Leah F said...

Emily-
I am SO GLAD that y'all are back in your house! That is so exciting. I know you are glad to be back home. Praise the Lord for the way He has protected you and provided for you! I hope to call you soon.

Emily Wallace said...

Thank you so much Leah. God has been so good to us. I look forward to hearing from you!

C.L. said...

Emily, Praise God for his provision! What a witness to others of our Great God!