Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We Got a New Digital Camera!








They called me Monday and told me it would be $330 to fix my camera and that it would only cost half of that to get a new camera. So Happy early Christmas to me....we got a new camera! They have come a long way just in a few years in the quality of the camera (we got a two year warranty on it). Last night, we had the Family Thanksgiving dinner/program last night at the church that both the children's ministry and the music ministry do. It went really well. We were expecting 300 people and ended up with at least 400 maybe 450. The children did a great job singing and the pictures above are from this event. Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Leah F said...

Great pictures, Emily! What kind of camera did you get?

Emily Wallace said...

I got the sony cyber-shot 7.2M found at Best Buy. I had this camera before and loved it, and it has gotten even better. I highly recommend it! I also used it to take the video of Jackson brushing his teeth. Are you looking to get a new camera? What kind of camera do you have? As much as I use it...it is worth it getting a good one!

Mommy Reg said...

So fun! He is so cute. Happy Thanksgiving!

Leah F said...

Emily-
I just bought a Sony Cybershot as well! It is the DSC-H7, one of the bigger "Advanced point and shoot" models. I wanted something more advanced then my 5 year old camera, but I really couldn't justify buying a fancy SLR (which I really wanted). I am having fun playing with the camera. Did y'all have a good Thanksgiving??