Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pictures from Last Weekend








It has been a long time since we have been this busy! We were basically out of town for 4 days last week. We got to spend some precious time with Charlie's parents, and Mimi got an ipad that Jackson and Abigail loved (she downloaded one Toy Story book). But, one of the most exciting things that has happened in the last week was that on Sunday I showed our house to a couple that seemed very interested!

I actually laid hands on the house and prayed in Jesus powerful name that it would sell, and literally 1 minute later went to the garage to get Abigail's stroller and there was a couple with their window rolled down. I do not think I have ever had a prayer answered so quickly! God gets all the glory. Please pray that it works out for this couple to buy our house in the powerful name of Jesus. Even if they do not buy it, it gives us hope that one day our house will sell.

I did not weigh in this week because I went to Spartanburg on Monday for the day to see KK who had a dentist appointment. The week before I gained 1 pound, but I have been doing really well and think I have lost 4 or 5 pounds in these last two weeks (I have been too busy to eat!). I will have a Weight Watchers post on Monday after I weigh in.

Thank you so much for praying! God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

No comments: