Wednesday, June 01, 2011

May 2011 Pictures























Wow, May has been busy and so much fun! Birthday parties, strawberry picking, LOTS of being outside, swimming in the neighbor's pool, going to "Gigi and Grand's" pool for the first time. My kids loved every minute of it, and I did too. I LOVE being outside...just really puts you in a pleasant mode. Also, listening to the Bible using the Bible Experience through itunes has made a huge difference in my day. I have listened to 1 and 2 Samuel, Psalms, and now I am on Matthew. Psalms was over five hours of listening and each book of the Bible is $3.99 on itunes through the Bible Experience.

I was a little nervous about what I was going to do with the kids this summer, but things are falling into place. Now, June looks pretty full. I am VERY tired of TV constantly on at my house. I am now limiting "TV Time" to just two hours a day (trying to get a schedule where we watch TV for 30 minutes to an hour in the am and 30 minutes to an hour in the afternoon). I am reading Preschool Wise and it is helping a lot with getting a schedule down for this summer. Hopefully, I will post weekly on what I have learned from Becoming Preschool Wise (same author as Baby Wise). Some of their stuff is too strict; probably not enough grace. But, I love to plan, and really enjoy planning fun things for my kids to do!

No comments: