Thursday, February 05, 2009

Abigail's 2 month Stats


Today me and Abigail braved the doctor's office at 8:15 am and it was cold! She got 3 shots (1 shot was like 3 vaccines in 1) and one vaccine was by mouth. I just do not understand why they have to give so many shots at one time. The only way to have them spread out is to go to the Health Department because my insurance (and most insurances) will not pay for them if you spread them out. If she was a boy, I might have actually done that. What do you think about getting so many vaccines at one time? She did great and the doctors office but did yell out a Jackson scream when they gave her shots to her, but she calmed down pretty quickly.

The only new issue we are having with Abigail is that she is starting to cry while she is being feed. I think the milk it is just not getting to her fast enough, but if she eats it too fast she will throw up everywhere. So, I have started to give her pacifier during feedings just to calm her down some. However, most things, like baths, do not seem to bother her at all which is crazy. Jackson has always been sensitive from the day he was born.

We are slowing trying to change her schedule and I will be posting that soon. Babies usually can eat half their body weight per feeding in ozs (which is not quite 6 ozs now for Abigail since she is not yet 12 pounds).


I am so glad I am posting these stats for years down the road when I have no clue how much she weighed or what percentile she was in.

Weight: 11 lbs (66%)
Height: 221/2 inches (80%)
Head Circumference 39 cm (82%
)

I did not blog about Jackson 2 month stats but I know his head was in the like 10-15% for a while. She is growing great and definitely has a big head compared to Jackson. She also seems pretty long for her age.

No comments: