Thursday, July 09, 2009

Bumkin Bibs are Great!


I recently got a bumkin bib for Abigail at Babies R Us after seeing one of my friend's baby wear it. It is the best bib I have had! I got $15 in bucks from Babies R Us reward program and I am going to get her a bigger one and one for Jackson. When I was looking for a picture of these bibs, I came across this review:

"I received these bibs as a gift for my second child, and I don't know how I lived without them for the first! These are the only bibs I use. I got a pack of two of them, and I just run them under warm water and clean them with dishwashing liquid most days. I also throw them in the wash every now and then. They are great; definitely worth the money."

They are the softest plastic bibs I have ever seen! What are you favorite bibs?

No comments: