Here is what I know:
- I feel comfortable cutting the back of Charlie's hair and around his ears, but not the middle section of his hair
- For amateurs it is the most helpful to wet his hair with a spray bottle
- You can get a cheap hair cutting set with scissors and all at Walmart (one of my friend's posted a facebook status that she cut her little boy's hair and it has gotten me motivated)
- You can cut a straight line by using your finger or a comb
- Here is the best post I have seen on cutting a little boy's hair. She gives step by step directions with pictures included.
- This video was also helpful
- How to cut the middle section of the hair. Layers? I feel clueless so I might really mess up their hair
- Do you have any advice on how to cut hair? I think I might try to trim Charlie hair in the back this weekend.