Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jackson's Big First Birthday Celebration











I am so grateful to God for giving me Jackson. He is a blessing in every way. He has brought so much joy to my life. Maybe the joy comes from grasping more how our Heavenly Father loves us. Maybe the joy comes from knowing that God entrusted a beautiful soul for me to be his mother. Or maybe it is because I know I am investing in eternity just by being his mom.

New Milestones:
1. He rarely crawls anymore, he walks everywhere

2. When he does something he is excited about he claps his hands together and gets very excited

3. He is drinking half whole milk and half formula

4. He loves you to read him books

5. He recently pointed to himself when he saw a picture of himself

6. He says dada mama bye bye and go...he tries to say whatever we get him to say

7. He loves balls and will throw them all day long. He will even go get the ball when I asks him to.

I am sorry I am late posting this. We came to Spartanburg Monday, we went back to Columbia all day Tuesday and found our perfect house that is being built right now and signed a contract (we will hopefully be in mid Oct). Kelly came all the way from Atlanta and we had a fun family Mickey Mouse themed first birthday party here in Spartanburg (he loves Mickey Mouse!). We ordered the banner from BirthdayExpress. He did not go after the cake like he did the cupcake at last weekend celebration. He loved us all singing to him all day long. Overall, it was a really fun day...he got lots of great clothes, a really fun Birthday hat from Aunt Sandi, and of course some toys.

3 comments:

Leah F said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! How exciting it is to be one year old! To Jackson's parents-I am glad that you have found a house, but now you will have to post pictures:-) Hope all is going well for you in Columbia.

C.L. said...

yeah!!! Happy Birthday, Jackson!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Emily Wallace said...

Thank yall so much! I cannot believe he is already 1...this year has flown by!