Thursday, April 24, 2008

How I Saved Us Money at CVS this week


Last week we were so busy that I did not get to CVS till Saturday and by then they were all sold out of the diapers and vitamins I wanted to purchase.

This week I went and got Charlie deodorant by using this deal that moneysaving mom had: Buy 1 Mennen Speed Stick 24/7 For Men (2.7-3oz) at $3.99, Get $3.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 printable here or here or from 3/30 SmartSource insert
Free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

So I made us $3.99 and I did not even spend that much money since I used this coupon for .75 off.

I also might be getting the clinical strength deodorant for me and earning $2 but I would have to spend 9.99 for it so I do not know if it is worth it this week with our budget.

Go here to moneysaving mom to see all the CVS deals for this week: http://www.moneysavingmom.com/2008/04/cvs-deals-for-week-of-april-20-26-2008.html

I am still cutting coupons from Sunday's paper. I keep all the coupons in the guest room and put a paper clip on them and date of the paper that the coupons where in. Additionally, I go ahead and cut out coupons that I know 100 percent I will use, and put them in a separate plastic bag. I also look at my coupons weekly, and really good coupons, I write them down in a notebook when they are going to expire so I do not miss out on the coupon when I go to Kroger and they double your coupons up to .50 cents. I did join the grocery game, and I have saved so much money. I just have subscribed to it for Kroger but you can do the trial offer for just $1. Go here to get more information: http://www.thegrocerygame.com/index.cfm?goto=help&faq_id=721 They match up all the best deals for you and tell you what date from the Sunday's paper that the coupon was in (in your area of the country). I have saved at least $50 so far by looking weekly at the coupons they have matched up for me for the week before I go to Kroger and buy our groceries.

No comments: