I really want an outdoor swing set.
So here in my conclusion for our outdoor swing set purchase:
- We are probably going to get a swing set that does not have monkey bars because our backyard is small and
will probably not even enjoy monkey bars till around 8 years old and we could always add on. Jackson
- The picture above is of the swing set we want to get. It is on sale $379.99 until Saturday at Toys R US. You can open up a Toys R US credit card and pay zero interest either 3 to 6 months (she was not sure over the phone today) and get an additional 10% off the purchase for opening up the card. This swing set is not in stock at the Harbison Toys R US, but the can order it for us for free as long as we pay 20 percent of it or put it on their credit card.
- I think we will purchase it on Thursday. I was going to get this exact swing set at Walmart but it was $399 but they did not sell it in their stores so it would have been an additional $150 to ship. I am glad I shopped around!
- I am going to give Charlie an entire month to put it up with help from friends. They said online it was a two person job and a 20 hour job. That is a lot, but $1,000 for someone else to install it, is crazy!
- Is there anywhere else you would recommend researching? Do you think I can find a better deal somewhere else?
- What is your experience with buying a swing set and what you recommend? I really would love to her from yall!