Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Bath Together!





Here are pictures of their first bath together. They were so cute! We did try to put them as far away from each other as possible, just in case Jackson decided to start splashing.

I saw this bath seat (by Safety First) for babies the other day on another mom's blog and did some research and it is for babies that cannot sit up yet. Abigail can sit up some if you lean her forward, and she can roll over a good bit...especially from her stomach to her back. This is probably because she has been sleeping on her stomach for a while (swaddled and all). Do not report me...haha! We all slept on our stomach as babies and we turned out fine. I ended up ordering it off ebay, but I think I ended up paying $22 for it with shipping and all.

Abigail loves baths, but I have only been bathing her 3 or 4 nights a week because it takes up so much time. We were so excited to get them in the bath together and they both loved it. Now my sweet girl can have more baths! All we need is a good bath shower spray for the tube and we will be set. Have you found a good sprayer for your tub? If so where did you get it?

I will hopefully blog tomorrow about top baby costs and how to cut some of the costs. Jackson woke up with a little bit of a fever this morning, so that post might have to wait till next week. I just could not take him to the doctor when he is not really congested or having any other symptoms. I know he is teething. My doctor's office says that if a fever goes on longer than three days, then usually it is an infection so we will just have to wait and see. This does however explain why I had the worse day ever with Jackson yesterday...more on that maybe later. It was nice for him to sleep in till 9:30 am this morning which I do not think has ever happened in his entire life. Fever is the only thing that could make him sleep that long.

No comments: