Thursday, April 23, 2009

Great Deals---Diapers and Contact Lenes


If your area Kroger stores are running the Buy $15 Comforts baby items, Get $3 Off special, you can get 3 packages of diapers for $2.49 each! Another reason why I heart Kroger!

This is from Moneysaving mom's blog:

Here's how:
Buy 3 packages of diapers at $6.49 each
Use 3 $3/1 coupons here
Get $3 off your order
Spend $7.47 plus tax for three packages of diapers after coupons/store discount

I was only able to print this coupon one time, but I also have coupon for their diapers that they sent me in the mail because they have my information. I have tried these diapers and like them. Right now I just get them for Jackson and they last all night long with no accidents.

Also, I have found a good deal on contacts. I still have not received the contacts but so far I have been pleased with the process. I got a box of night and day focus lens for Charlie for $44.90. Our doctors office would have charged us $64.00. I did have to get my doctors office to mail me the prescription. I normally do the big rebate program right when we get our prescription (for instance get $100 off when buy six boxes). The lady I spoke to on the phone said I could do the same when I buy from them (she walked me through buying the contact lens online for the first time). I ordered them through contact lens king.

Where do you get the best deals on diapers and contacts?

No comments: