Weight: 30 lbs 4 ozs (36%)
Height: 36 1/2 inches (27%)
I knew Jackson looked skinny to me but I could not believe that he has lost 2-3 pounds since the Spring. I remember him being almost 33 pounds after his frenulum surgery.
- Jackson needs to gain some weight!
- He eats great for breakfast and lunch, but then hardly eats any dinner and does not care. He is also now playing two hours of soccer every week.
- Jackson needs to drink milk!
- Keep buying milk and chocolate milk and pray he drinks it. He has gone an entire day without drinking but sips of milk, just so he does not have to drink it.
- The doctor recommended Carnation Good Start for weight gain. If he refuses to drink milk, not sure how he is going to eat this.
- If he does not eat dinner at 6 pm strap him back down at 8 pm to eat dinner.
- Pray in Jesus name that he starts to eat more food and that he starts to like milk. Pray this request desiring God to get all the glory, and so Jackson will glorify Him. I am also praying that if Jackson's Miralax dosage is too much, that we would know (sometimes I think him taking miralax everyday is hindering his weight gain).
Overall, the doctor's visit went well, we were just a little shocked about his weight. He did not receive any shots, and they did try to get an eye examine (unsuccessful) and they took his blood pressure....ha!
He should have 1,000 words by age three, and he has a couple hundred, but we knew that. We are working on drawing circles and straight lines, as well as copying me when I build a block tower. We have some new goals since he was evaluated by the school. Since he is only in a 2 year old class, he is not going to Preschool anywhere this year, he will just be going to Oak Grove 1 hour a week for speech with two other little girls. Last week was his first week at Oak Grove and it went well, but he did cry for the first 15 minutes. More on what I am doing at home this year since we are not sending him to school later. Hopefully, I will post that on Thursday of this week.