Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pray Tomorrow!

Charlie is having his gallbladder taken out at Gaston Memorial Hospital at 10 am, but we have to be there at 8 am (I am very thankful for Lisa and my parents helping us out tomorrow!).

Pray that we have a peace that surpasses all understanding and that everything goes well.

Also pray for Jackson who got diagnosed with strep throat yesterday (I am on a z-pac now). Pray that Abigail does not get it!

Thank you so much for praying it means a lot to us!

It has been a crazy busy week. I started a new book this week by Paul Tripp (I met him in seminary so I love to read everything he writes), What did you Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage. It is great so far. Next to God, your relationship with your husband is your most important relationship, and I think you should always be learning and growing.

Also Lost ended! I do not know why but it is bothering me that they did not answer when and why the island was under water. What happened to the island really does not matter, what matters is the people. Click here for some more answers to your unanswered questions.

Click here for an excellent "Christian" view on Lost. What did you think of the ending? I thought it was good, and I cried when they were reunited to each other. It was a beautiful show that we really enjoyed watching for the last six years.

1 comment:

Trevor L. King said...

I hope all went well with your husband's surgery (im guessing that is charlie). And I hope your son is better and you sound like a good mother so i know that you did everything that you could to prevent your daughter from catching the illness. I think it is good that you asked for prayers on these issues, for it says in James 5:16 NIV "pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

Also you are invited to follow my blog