Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 2

I did not lose or gain any weight again on week two.

But the good news is:
  1. I have a friend now going with me and I know that is going to get me even more motivated.
  2. Think about all the weight I would be gaining right now...
  3. Feel so much better, I am getting healthy, and working out three times a week doing Jillian Micheals workouts. I am trying my best through His help to glorify God with my eating.
Some things that have been helpful this week:
  1. Charlie loves Hersey Bars and is not overweight at all. He is being helpful by hiding his candy stash in his room.
  2. I love the meetings in Shelby. I have gone to Weight Watchers meetings in Columbia, Spartanburg, and Sumter, and my teacher here is so enjoyable, and does not go on and on about things we do not really need to hear. Studies have shown going to meetings people lose twice as much as those who do not stay for the meetings.
  3. I have always done 8 minutes abs, but I found 7 minutes abs on YouTube and it is really working.
  4. Weight Watchers Chicken Alfredo (my favorite meal) every other day (in the freezer section / 6 points).
For Halloween allow yourself 1-3 pieces of candy, but then I would try hiding the rest (one small piece of candy is usually 2 points). Another trick my leader told me and that when she bakes cookies she allows herself to have one as she is walking out the door so then she is physically not able to eat anymore. Please pray that I can lose some weight this week. I am not going to lie, I am getting a little frustrated.

Caramel Apple Salad:

2 golden delicious apples (cubed)

1 Box sugar-free butterscotch pudding

1 cup mini marshmallows

1 small container fat free Cool Whip

1 20 oz. can pineapple tidbits in its own juice

Mix all together
Store in refrigerator

1 cup=1 point

"God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through Him." 1 John 4:9

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments: