But the good news is:
- I have a friend now going with me and I know that is going to get me even more motivated.
- Think about all the weight I would be gaining right now...
- Feel so much better, I am getting healthy, and working out three times a week doing Jillian Micheals workouts. I am trying my best through His help to glorify God with my eating.
- Charlie loves Hersey Bars and is not overweight at all. He is being helpful by hiding his candy stash in his room.
- I love the meetings in Shelby. I have gone to Weight Watchers meetings in Columbia, Spartanburg, and Sumter, and my teacher here is so enjoyable, and does not go on and on about things we do not really need to hear. Studies have shown going to meetings people lose twice as much as those who do not stay for the meetings.
- I have always done 8 minutes abs, but I found 7 minutes abs on YouTube and it is really working.
- Weight Watchers Chicken Alfredo (my favorite meal) every other day (in the freezer section / 6 points).
Caramel Apple Salad:
2 golden delicious apples (cubed)
1 Box sugar-free butterscotch pudding
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 small container fat free Cool Whip
1 20 oz. can pineapple tidbits in its own juice
Mix all together
Store in refrigerator
1 cup=1 point
"God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through Him." 1 John 4:9
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31