This is the third year in a row we have taken our vacation trip to Charleston for my dad's birthday (May 4th), and been able to stay at my grandmother's house (still cannot believe she is gone).
- Folly Beach!
- Charleston Crab House-restaurant
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry
- James Island County park-Great playground only a few dollars to park (includes water park in the summer time)
- Homey and Grits-restaurant
- Fleeting Landing-restaurant
- Locklear's Beach and City Grill-restaurant
- Charleston Children's boutique (great hats, bows, and gifts)
- Once Upon a Child- kids consignment shop
- Phillips Shoe Store
- Horse and carriage ride (we did last year)
- Trip to Fort Sumter on a boat (we did last year)
- Charleston Aquarium (good to one or two times, but we did not do it this year)
- a kite to fly
- plan 2 days at the beach, since they loved it so much!