Friday, December 14, 2007

Thank you for your Prayers for my Dad!

Thank you so much for your prayers for my dad. He went to the hospital Wednesday with major chest pains and had a catheterization done Thursday at 1 pm. Me and my sister were with my mom the entire time this time! We are still in Spartanburg and things have been crazy. Dad is doing great now. God is so good to give dad a nephew who is a cardiologist who is always right about dad (he did not do the procedure). Here is the latest update:

We are home from the hospital with dad and he is doing well! Christopher(my 1st cousin, the cardiologist) did say that he had another blockage and what he was feeling on Tuesday night was very serious and he could have had a heart attack that night. What he was feeling was a blokage that was occuring in the current stent. They needed to put another stent within the current stent (that was put in 2 years ago) because a blood clot had formed. His LAD artery had hardly any blood going through it. But the good news is that they fixed the problem with no complications! Dad will not be going back to work till January 3rd.

2 comments:

C.L. said...

Praise God! I am glad you have so many friends and family who will pray on your dad's behalf. And I am so thankful he is okay!

Emily Wallace said...

Thank you so much Caitlin!