Thursday, December 20, 2007

Updated Pictures for December 2007











Here are some updated pictures. The first ones are of Jackson enjoying that dancing Hallmark gift, then the next one are of us with my sister Kelly...followed by pictures with Mimi and Doc at Jake's 3 year old birthday party at Leaping Lizards. And of course, last but not least is our dog Millie Boo. She just got her hair done....Jackson loves to play ball with her! I am still enjoying listening to the Bible daily on cd as well as Mark Driscoll's series on Philippian's. I
listened to Joy in Temptation today.....these series really has been life changing....especially on how I view events. Here is the series:
I would encourage everyone to download these series and listen to them. If you want me to make you cd's of them just let me know and I will make it for you.

Jackson does have a sinus infection now and he is on a great antibiotic that he has never been on called Omnicef. I am really glad he is on an antibiotic so it can not turn into anything else serious since we are going out of town for so long and since he had the flu. We were just there last week and now he weighs 23 pounds and 4 ozs and we are down to 3 bottles a day....Yeah! Morning, midday, and before he goes to bed.

We are going to celebrate Christmas in Spartanburg with my family as well as all my dad's extended family (it is my parent's turn this year for Christmas). We are really looking forward to it! Then we are going to take a little vacation and going to see my sister in Atlanta...I think she is even going to keep Jackson for 1 night while we stay across the street in a hotel room. Finally, we are going to visit my mom's sister in Waynesboro and meet Britt's baby boy Luke for the first time, and back in time for our New Year's Eve party at our house....everyone is welcome to come! Wow, that sounds busy! Ha!

No comments: