Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Which Picture is the Christmas Card Picture?






Here are the pictures we had taken at Walmart for our Christmas card picture. Last year trying to get the perfect picture of Jackson was very stressful for me, so I just went to Walmart and had them done. Surprisingly, Walmart has not gone digital yet so we had to scan these pictures. I was very pleased with how they turned out. He was having a great day, and I am so thankful that we went ahead and did it early before he got the flu! Which one did we choose? You will have to wait to get your card to see, but feel free to tell me which one you like the best!

5 comments:

Mommy Reg said...

How could you choose? They are all so good. I wish our WalMarts were as good. He is a very adorable little boy.

C.L. said...

I like the first one!! He looks very natural and happy there.

Leah F said...

I like the second and third pictures, but it is always so hard to choose! Those shots turned out really well for you. I hope Jackson is feeling better now.

Emily Wallace said...

Thank you ladies! I guess closer to Christmas I will have to let you know which one I picked. I think we got Walmart on a good day when the chief manager was there and she was great! Walmart is going digital this year so they should get even better. Jackson is doing great now and we are keeping very busy. I am going to have to blog on his boredom soon and what I have been reading in Toddler Wise.

Leah F said...

Got my card today, Emily! Very Cute!!!