Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary, Honey!












We actually got married before everyone had a digital camera so we finally got a few pictures scanned. This was definitely the second best day of my life next to accepting Christ. I cannot believe that we have already been married four years and have been together for seven (our first date was in December of 2000). I was just a teenager when we met (I was 19, he was 21) and now we are raising a child. It's crazy how fast life really does pass by. I know without a doubt that God meant for us to be together for the rest of this life serving Him from our first date (and surprisingly Charlie knew that from our first date as well!) I am so thankful for Charlie and how he is always learning in growing in every area of his life. I think I am the most proud of him right now because he has had the privileged recently to help lead children to accept Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. He goal really is to reach people for Christ and disciple them, and there is no greater goal. I am so blessed to be his wife and to be living a life that is for eternity!

We are going to celebrate tomorrow night by going out to eat while Mimi keeps Jackson. Yay!

2 comments:

Mommy Reg said...

Happy Anniversary!

Emily Wallace said...

Thank you so much! Time has flown by!