Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Wonderful Baby Shower!









Sunday, the children's ministry at the church threw us a wonderful baby shower. Lynette, Ashley and Kathy worked so hard and did such a great job...we are so thankful for them! The only thing that was missing was my family. It was my grandmother's 90th birthday celebration in Raleigh and so they were not able to come (and I was sad I was not able to travel to Raleigh for it). I was glad Charlie's mom, Mimi, was able to come.

God really knows all our needs and will provide our needs so perfectly. We were overwhelmed by all the love and gifts. We received so many great outfits which was our major need. We already have a car seat, pack-n-play, crib, dresser, etc. Now all I have to do is get everything organized and write thank you notes and then we will be ready for our little girl!

No comments: