Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008






We had a great Thanksgiving day! I am extra thankful this year. I was especially thankful that we did not have to spend Thanksgiving day in the hosiptal. We drove up for lunch at the club in Spartanburg. It was delicious and Jackson was starving so he did great during dinner. However, the reason you have not seen many pictures of Jackson recently is because he is never still long enough to take a picture. I was so glad we got to spend some time with my sister (KK as Jackson calls her), it has been months since we have seen her! I was so happy all day yesterday that we were able to spend Thanksgiving with my family.

Jackson is still very attached to my mom. He would even stay still and smile with a picture with her. Jackson also got in trouble with his daddy because he wanted to ride with Gigi so bad and did not understand why he could not ride with her. He pitched one fit and fell on the ground and started swatting at people....fun times (he got a spanking). I was so sad that my dad got food poisoning and was not able to go to lunch with us! It was not the same without him. We left Spartanburg around 4 pm after I had some contractions. I have been dilated since 35 weeks and am now 38 weeks. It is amazing how long it takes for my body to get ready to have a baby. I do not even get excited any more when I have contractions (I know if they are real by laying down on my side and drinking water...if I still have them after that then they are real contractions).

Pray that we stay well! Jackson has a little cough and Charlie had a fever of over 100 last night. It will be really stressful for any of us to be sick while I am giving birth. I cannot believe in 7 days I will probably be induced. I feel a lot more ready than I did last week, but I am still not 100 percent ready!

1 comment:

amjackson said...

WHOO HOO!! Can't wait to meet Miss. Abigail. Let me know if you need me to watch Jackson for you some this week.