Saying bye to me and getting ready to walk of and hold his good friend from church Xander's hand. Happy tears, Jackson has come so far in the last year.
He has been waiting almost 4 years for this day, and was so excited. So thankful for his good friend from church, Xander, waiting for him, and showing him around. We are so blessed here!
Jackson will just be going to school two days a week. I really did not want to put him in a Pre-school unless he knew someone, so we are so blessed to have Xander in his class. I think this is going to be a big blessing for Jackson. He has so much energy and when we put him down to bed, he cannot get to sleep for another two to three hours which is crazy. He will have this and Upwards Soccer where daddy is his coach again, and Xander is on his team! I think these will be good outlets to release all of his energy
Things to work on before kindergarten (I will post math skills to work on in two weeks). This is for a Pre-Kindergarten Class (4 year olds). I think we have mastered almost all of the 3 year old goals so this is what we will be work on at home (take one skill and work on it all week long for 10-15 minutes a day..he already has mastered some skills such a putting puzzles together).
- Can do a puzzle (8-12 pieces)
- Draw person with 6 recognizable body parts
- Draws and describes recognizable picture
- Knows street address
- Knows telephone number
- Knows birth date
- Recognize six basic shape (circle, square, triangle, oval, rectangle, diamond)
- Name 11 colors (red, orange, green, yellow, blue, black, brown, gray, pink, purple, white)
- Understands same / different concepts.