Monday, December 06, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Sweet Baby Girl!




Dear Abigail,

I cannot believe you are already 2 years old. Time has really flown by with you! You are so sweet and loving. You hug me, pat me, and tell me it is going to be ok all the time. You love babies and love taking care of them. God has gifted you to be so smart. You talk in sentences now, and know your colors, and remember lots of people's name from the church. You are also very content little person, and whenever it is just me and you at the house, you are able to entertain yourself. You are a joy to be around. Things have come pretty easy for you, just like the day you were born. Delivering you was one of the best days of my life. I was not in labor for a long time, and only pushed two or three time and you were born, instant relief. I was a little concerned that you did not cry, and it really looked like to me and everyone else that you came out smiling. We are so blessed to have you as a daughter. Every day I thank God for you. Children really are the most precious gifts God could ever give to a person! I cannot wait to see you grow in the fear and wisdom of the Lord. You love your Bible and carry it around with you a lot. You are going to be such a great wife and mom, and I pray for your spouse every chance I get. I love you with Christ's love that cannot be measured.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love Abigail's pictures!! They are beautiful!! Give her a big hug for me please!!