Monday, December 04, 2006

Vote on Your Favorite Picture






Ah! Mommy is stressing out a little bit over the Christmas card picture. Jackson is such a ham and we want to capture that on our card but every time he sees the camera he stops smiling and stares at it. Which picture do you like best or do you think I should keep on trying? The second I get his Christmas sweater on he is not in a good mood anymore. The one with him raising his hand up is Charlie's favorite and the caption could be "Praise the Lord our Savior is Born" (since he is lifting his hands up).

We really have till like December 15th so be honest. Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Charlie Wallace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah F said...

Though you cannot see the Christmas sweater as well, I like the expression on Jackson's face on the third picture. He is quite the ham! Meanwhile, we took pictures of Georgia yesterday at Sears, and she looks like such a serious baby! She occasionally smiles, but most of the time she just stares at you with these big blue eyes...I'll post some of those pictures soon on my page:-)

Nathan Finn said...

I'm with gorgeous--my vote is for number 3.