Saturday, October 13, 2007

We Are Home Owners!





Here are pictures of our house that we closed on yesterday in West Columbia (15 minutes away from FBC). This is the first house we have owned and we love it. It is new and has everything that we wanted. The fence will be complete this Tuesday so I will hopefully have a picture of the backyard by the end of the week. We are moving in this Monday October 15th and so we will not have internet for a couple days. God has really blessed us, and our new neighbor is a girl I grew up with at First Baptist Spartanburg.

6 comments:

Mommy Reg said...

Congratulations! What a huge blessing. I am so excited for you guys.

C.L. said...

yeah!! Congrats!!

Drew said...

Congrats, you guys!

Leah F said...

Very exciting, Emily! can't wait to see more pics:-) I pray that your move went well today; I know that is always a hard time.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Very cute!!

Emily Wallace said...

Thank yall all so much! It is so nice to have our own home (we appreciate it so much more now after the fire). I prayed more last week than I have in a while. It is always a hard first week, but now things are really getting settled.