Thursday, May 01, 2008

Big News from the Wallace Family!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have some huge, life-changing, great news


Drum Roll Please……


We are pregnant!


We are so excited! The due date is December 9th and we went for an ultrasound last Tuesday (8 weeks) and everything looks great. He or she looked like a 1 inch teddy bear.

I was stressing a little bit on when we would start trying to have another baby. We thought December would be too stressful of a month, but God’s plans and His timing is always so much better than your own plans! We are so thankful for this miracle. God is so good! Jackson and the baby will be 2 years and 3 months apart.

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me
were written in your book before one of them came to be.

*I might have the tiny ultrasound picture posted up latter on

7 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations, Emily!!!! I found your blog on your facebook page, haha! Yayayaya!!!!

Emily Wallace said...

Anna!

It is great to hear from you! We need to get together and catch up. My e-mail is EmilyWallace80@hotmail.com.
Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emily! So happy for you!

C.L. said...

hey Emily!! Congrats!! We are SO excited for you guys!

Emily Wallace said...

Thank you so much Lauren and Caitlin! We are so excited and it is so great to hear from you. It really means a lot. We are at the beach right now and I should be posting pictures from our fun trip soon!

Mommy Reg said...

Wow! How so very awesome!!!!! I haven't had much time online lately and decided I needed to stop by. I am glad I did just to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! God's timing is always perfect. Happy Mother's Day!

Emily Wallace said...

Thanks so much Mommy Reg! We are so excited! It is great to hear from you.