Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Millie Boo!



Today is Millie Boo's third birthday. She was the first living being that God entrusted us to be parents over and by God's grace and mercy she is still alive with us. I will not go into the whole almost dying incident here but I am very thankful for Millie Boo every day.

Here are the top 3 Reasons I am thankful for Millie Boo since she is three years old today.

1. She makes Jackson laugh uncontrollably some days which is priceless (and she puts up with him pulling her hair some days).

2. She loves us unconditionally

3. She always knows how to cheer us up by licking our feet (it is very relaxing) or by cuddling up next to me. And now since I am pregnant she loves to sit on my stomach...maybe she knows there is a little person in there now.

No comments: