Monday, December 01, 2008

Today's Doctor's Visit: 39 Weeks Tomorrow!

Here is a quick run down:

Praise God her head is engaged and I am -1 station almost 0 station (which basically means I have to go to +4 for her to come out and -4 is the farthest station she can be...I had to do some reading to figure out what all that meant), and her dropping was the pain I probably felt. I am so thankful that our prayers were answered! I really think the doctor last week was unsure if her head would drop down. She is still not all the way down though but her head is not floating anymore.

I am almost 3 entire centimeters now so those contractions were doing something

I am measuring 37 weeks because she has dropped. They were not comfortable scheduling me for Wednesday to be induced because she had not thinned out anymore and she is not dropped down really low, but said I could have her any day this week and for me to take it easy.

I am scheduled for induction this Friday December 5thI have to be there at 5:30 am (2 hours before) things do not start really happening till 7:30 am. She said it might take longer this time because they are going to be real careful and not give me too much medicine (she said she would expect lunch time or after for our little Abigail to be born) They do not want this baby to get too big for medical reasons so that is why they want to induce me and I do not want the same thing that happened with Jackson to happen with Abigail (e-mail me if you have questions about what happened with Jackson at emilywallace80@hotmail.com, but I think it is too much info to go into here for people who have sensitive stomach...haha).

Thank you so much for your prayers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah! What an exciting time. I will pray for you this week, as your precious Abigail's arrival is in sight. What an exciting time!

Hopefully you will go into labor this week without the help of those drugs!

Emily Wallace said...

Thanks so much Jamie! It is an exciting time...hard to sleep now.