Friday, February 27, 2009

The Many Faces of Abigail (2 months old...almost 3 months)








I cannot believe my newborn baby is already 12 weeks today. Here is what I think she would write on this blog post if she could talk or write...haha.

Dear Readers,
Wow, it has been a busy time for us all here at the Wallace house. They put me in this "bumbo" seat when I was like 9 or 10 weeks old just for a second to get me to burp. I now sit in this seat a lot and even watch crazy cartoons with this wild hair little boy who like to hug me a lot and touch my eyes and say his version of "eyes" all the time. I really like to eat a lot and I am glad they are willing to feed me all day. I cannot wait to try some real food. My days here are never boring and I love just listening to my daddy talk. If he is in the room I will try to break my neck to see him. I give him the biggest smiles because he has a man voice, and he is my prince for now and I am his princesses. I do get to spend some one on one time with my parents when wild man goes to bed. I love it when they talk to me and say "agooo" back to them all the time. Daddy read to me last night before I went to bed from this huge book that I think he calls the Bible. I was just glad he was talking to me. Guess I am kind of spoiled because I am the first girl baby for many people who love me. My mom always is wanting to put this thing I think she calls it a bow in my hair even though I do not have a lot of hair. My parents tell me all the time how "laid" back I am and how blessed they are to have me but I just think they are really thankful that I slept last night from 11:30 pm to 8 am in my crib swaddled with a sleep positioner and a sound machine (man I think they are worried about me sleeping). Also, do not really cry that much compared to my very fun but dramatic brother. Well got to go take my nap now. Thanks for loving me and praying for me readers out there.
Love,
Abigail

1 comment:

Shannon Bradley said...

Does anyone tell you she looks like your sister?? Her eyes! She is adorable :)