Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Updated Pictures: I Cannot Believe My Little Girl is Already 2 months old!










It is hard to believe that this Thursday I will be taking her to her 2 month check up. Time is flying by with her. She is very easy going and loves looking at her big brother. Abigail still only cries about 30 minutes a day total which is amazing to me. I guess the Lord knew I could only handle one fussy baby right now (Jackson). Yesterday, she did not even cry when Jackson took her pacifier out of her mouth. Abigail is really not that crazy about her pacifier and really only needs it to get to sleep. Jackson is usually so loving with her and loves to hug her and give her kisses. When she is fussy, if Jackson goes to talk to her, she will calm right down. Today, he even put her pacifier back in her mouth. He loves helping me with her. I love having a little girl and I especially love dressing her up and putting bows in her hair. She is our princess.

She is already a regular attender of church and Lynn and the Burgins take such great care of her. They care for babies as if they were they own babies. It is such a blessing to have so many wonderful people taking care of her at the church. I do not even worry about her for a second. God gets all the glory for keeping her well when me and Jackson were so sick. The doctor sad the babies immune systems are very strong the first 8-12 weeks of their lives. I am so thankful.

She looks just like Jackson did at this point, only she might be a little bigger (especially in her legs) She is even getting a red tint to her hair just like Jackson did at this point. She sleep from 12 am-7 or 8 am, and I am not complaining. Our schedule is changing some, and I will have to post that soon.

I am really starting to research professional cameras. Since it is so dark (being winter time) outside whenever I go to take a picture of her the flash on my camera blinds her. What professional camera would you recommend, and where would you recommend getting it? Are there any good deals out there that you have heard of?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am dying to get the Cannon Rebel. I have heard great things about them. But, you should try playing around with your camera. I never shoot with the flash anymore...just try to put her in front of natural light. I have a Sony Cybershot, and there are lots of settings that you can play around with to get pretty good pics. I have been pleasantly surprised by the photos I take now that I know what the heck I am doing!