- Can crawl very fast, and anywhere he wants to go.
- Can balance on his knees, however, he is not interested in standing to much
- He tries to stand up in his pack in play, but falls.
- He waved to me with his left hand this morning in his highchair
- Understands “no” and actually stopped grabbing a cord last night when I said no firmly. We are disciplining him when he can hurt himself or others. He laughs when we say no but usually stops. We sometimes have to isolate him in the crib for just a couple of minutes, and only when he has kept grabbing something that can electrocute him, and after we have said no.
- The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, this is the only cartoon he will watch, and trust me we have tried them all
- Tickle Me Elmo, Doctor one that talks (some sweet YMCA parent gave to us in Raleigh---I think they run like $50) He gets so excited when Elmo talks to him.
New Favorite Book:
- The Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes by Kenneth N. Taylor. We try to read this too him every night. This is a special book because Charlie’s dad read it to him when we was a little boy ( I think it was published in 1975).
- He is doing so much better. Babies and children are so resilient!
did wake up Wednesday night in the middle of the night coughing, but we just gave him saline, and blew out his nose, and we all went right back to sleep Jackson
- He has slept through the night since Wednesday night
- We have stayed indoors, and he has gotten better. Today, me and Jackson did not go to morning church, but went tonight and he was fine.
- I do think he is starting to develop some allergies like his mom and dad
- We had a great visit with Charlie's parents Mimi ,"Doc,"Lauren, Scott, and Jake on Saturday!