Monday, May 28, 2007

Pictures of Jackson's First Beach Trip







Today we went to the beach with our good friends the Trauxs. It was our first beach trip with Jackson, and we had such a good time. We went to the end of Folly's Beach and it was beautiful! It only took us an hour and a half to get down there. We first went to a children's clothing shop "Once Upon a Child" that I highly recommend (they just opened one up in Columbia at Harbison). Enjoy!

This beach is also special because it was the FIRST beach that my grandmother, Molly, took me when to when I was 4 years olds. This area is where my dad is from so it was a very special trip!

2 comments:

Leah F said...

Emily-It looks like y'all had a great Memorial Day weekend! I look forward to taking Georgia to the beach in July and having her play in the pool sometime this summer. It looks like Jackson is a water baby!

Emily Wallace said...

Yes, it is so much fun!