Well this is how our last couple days have been
· Sunday night
· Monday night awake from , sleep propped up again on pillows
· Tuesday day:
1. Ran a fever even after motrin most of the day (it got up to near 102 at one point)
2. Got better after we gave Tylenol (cried for most of the day)
3. Threw up all of his 6 ozs of milk after daddy shoot decongestion in his mouth.
4. Got pedilight 2 ozs after it had been 1 hour since he threw up and he kept that down
5. Slept from to , then ate well at
Praise: He slept from ! He slept in his pack in play with part of the bottom lifted up so he could breathe.
It was, however, a first, the first day that I was thrown up on, and urinated on all in one day. LOL.
1. Could not breath, got a lot of mucus out of his nose by suctioning it out, and by sitting in the bathroom while hot steam came out of the shower
2. Could not get any medicine in him because he could not breath through his mouth
3. Finally mixed decongestion with formula and he drank it
4. I will hopefully get the rest of the antibiotics in him in the next feeding my mixing one oz of formula with the rest of it.
5. He had been asleep since and now it is almost 11 am Praise: I have gotten in the shower and all dressed, and even have time for this post!
He did have bloody mucus and the doctor said for me to only blow out his nose 4 times today and to do saline drops before I do it (do it before the feedings) We also have done little noses which is like baby afrinIn Conclusion Jackson's:
1. Ears hurt
2. Teeth hurt
3. Nose hurts
4. Throat hurts
5. Stomach hurts from medicine
Wow, he is a mess.
- He will be healed and feel better
- That I will be patient with him, and have the strengthen to take care of him to the best of my ability
- That we will become closer to our Savior through prayer and that God will get all the glory.
- That our hearts will still be focused on God.