Saturday, March 01, 2008

Jackson is Spending the Weekend with Grand and Gigi!

Jackson has not spent a weekend with Grand and Gigi (my parents) since this summer, so this weekend was well overdue. We dropped him off at Clinton today, and I will go back and get him Monday at lunch times since Sunday is our busiest day of the week. He is having the best time with Gigi and Grand (he has a set of toys there and he gets my parent undivided attention which he loves)....I do not even know if he is missing us yet. He loves to spend time with them, and he is going to spend a couple more nights with them in April when we go to a conference. We are so blessed to have them! If you are a mom I would definitely recommend scheduling at least 1 weekend a year for your children to spend with their grandparents.

No comments: