Monday, July 07, 2008

4th of July Weekend Pictures!






We had a great 4th of July weekend in Spartanburg! Grand bought Jackson a kid size putter and we took him out to the putting green for the first time. He did surprisingly well. He loves watching golf and he knew immediately that the ball went in the hole and picked up the ball and put it in the hole. He seemed to really enjoy the whole experience. It was so great to see my sister, and celebrate Gigi's birthday.

I had a major allergy attack Friday night unfortunately. I have found out recently that nasonex is a category C drug for pregnancy and I am not taking it right now. There has been no birth defects in babies, but there has been low birth weight and birth defects in mice that were tested (I do not think they have tested pregnant women with it yet). I really do not like to take any medication during pregnancy, you just never know the effects. So, I am just taking claritin and Benadryl as needed. Just wanted pregnant ladies out there to know the dangers of this drug while pregnant since it is a steroid.

2 comments:

Mommy Reg said...

Looks like you had a great time.
I was told Tylenol Cold is safe to take. I only took it a couple of times when I was desperate. I get extremely congested when pregnant. I found this site. It might help you figure out what you can take. http://www.safefetus.com/index.htm

Emily Wallace said...

Thank you so much Mommy Reg for the info. I really appreciate it! Glad to see that you are doing well.