Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jackson's One and Only First Cousin


Last weekend we got to go to dinner with Charlie's sister. She has a little boy, Jake, who is about 2 years older than Jackson and they only live 8 minutes away from us! So far, this is Jackson's only first cousin. They had a blast playing together.

I know it will be hard at first, but our next baby will be about the same age difference as Jake and Jackson are. I know the older they get the closer they will become. We are so blessed to have them living so close to us!

I find out Monday morning at 8 am what the gender is of the baby. We have the big ultrasound that day, and I am praying that we he does not close his legs! I am 85 percent sure it is a boy, but I will be very happy either way...we are just praying for a healthy baby.

No comments: