Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Some Major Praises!

With Me:

  • I am feeling so much better now that the doctor said it was ok for me to take Nasonex for my sinuses. If God ever blesses me with another child, I hope I read this post and know that it is safe for me to take Nasonex when I am pregnant. I have not had a sneezing attack in almost a week! I was not able to do much of anything because I was constantly sneezing. I was even waking up in the middle of the night sneezing. God is so good! Even if I just feel this good for 5 days, I am thankful!
  • We bought a blood pressure machine (a very cheap one) and my blood pressure has been normal
  • I have been actually cooking. Saturday night a cooked Party Chicken. It was so good and saved us major money because we mad 2 meals out of it

Here is the recipe:

  • 6 Boneless Chicken Breast
  • 1 can of cream of chicken soup
  • 1 “…”of mushroom soup
  • 2 cups of Sour Cream
  • 1 package of dried beef
  • 6 slices of bacon
  • Ball up chicken-wrap dried beef around-wrap bacon around with toothpick- Cook for 2 hours Pour soup over rice. *First you mix the cream of chicken soup and mushroom soup and sour cream together in a bowl and spread it out on a the bottom of casserole dish. We like to mix the soup with rice 10 minute instant rice (the ones that come in the bags)
  • I also cooked Hamburger Helper one night and Charlie and I made egg salad for sandwiches (he is a much better cook than I am)
  • Finally, I am still able to do my Body Step and Body Combat classes. It is getting harder ever week, but I am feeling so great! I am in great shape unlike when I was pregnant with Jackson

With Jackson

· Jackson is doing so well! Pray that he does not get Charlie’s sinus infection. When Charlie had a fever and we did not know it, he picked up Jackson.

· Jackson goes to bed at 8:30 and sleeps till 7:45 am. I feel like a new woman!

· He was a ham at the Celebration Liberty pageant. He went up in the parade with the preschoolers during the 7:30 pm performances (Charlie carried him in). With Jackson’s personality we knew he would either love it or hate it (and be scared with 4,000 people clapping) and cry. He loved being on stage and he just happened to be in the center of the stage, then on cue he waved his flag clapped his hands and cheered. I think he thought everyone was there to clap for him. He was hilarious. I got it on video but I had to use my video camera to zoom in since I was in the back of the room. I usually take video with my camera but I cannot zoom in with the video. I have no idea how to upload the video from my video camera on the web. I have to download some software that I have tried once but it did not work. Does anyone know how to upload videos from their video camera? Unless I get some help, unfortunately there will be no video of Jackson at the Celebration Liberty Performance. It happened so fast I did not even get any pictures.

· Jackson’s ears are all cleared up now! He is still only saying about 10 to 15 words, which is a little frustrating but I know boys are not as verbal as girls. He can build tiny blocks up to the ceiling and is advance when it comes to his motor skills, but he is still speaking his own language. The doctor is not concerned about it at all. He understands everything we say, and when we ask him to go get something for us he always does. The doctor said it is more important that he understands what we are saying.

· We are going to Spartanburg for the 4th of the July so be on the look out for some much needed pictures! I am so excited about seeing my sister, I have not seen her in forever.

No comments: