Top 5 Things I love about you
- How you really put me second next to your relationship with Christ in your actions
- How you are always learning and growing
- How great you are with our babies
- How great you are with children and seeing you help lead children to Christ this past year
- How you are such a great teacher to children and their parents and to me
Top 5 Best Memories of Last Year
- When we found out we were pregnant and you were holding the stick in the bathroom very close to your face (in March)
- When you surprising me with flowers last year one day
- Watching you help lead many children to Christ at VBS
- You doing a great job the day Abigail was born and really encouraging me through delivering her. You helped me so much that day. God has given us so many blessings!
- You holding both our babies one night before
had to go to bed. You are such a great and loving father. Jackson
Top 5 Memories of the Last Five Years
- Our wedding day. Was the best day of my life next to me accepting Christ when I was 10 years old
- You growing and learning so much in seminary. God has given you such a great gift in teaching
- You preaching for the first time at your grandmother’s church.
- The first time both of our babies smiled at you.
- Our getaways to the
where we were able to learn and grow together in our walk with the Lord and with each other Hickory Grove Baptist Church
I am so thankful to have such a patient husband. I know God put us together to be each other helpers from the first moment we met. I cannot wait for the next five years. Thank you for loving me with all your heart, mind, and soul.
*Tonight we were able to drop the babies off at Charlie's parents house while we had a nice dinner at the Olive Garden on the Northeast side of town. The we went to Sandhills and did a little shopping and Charlie got me pearl earrings (I lost mine) at Belks for our anniversary and for me giving birth to Abigail. I hope to give these pearl earings to Abigail one day. What a special gift!