Thursday, August 13, 2009

My CVS Purchase This Week



Spent $22.74

Got
4 Packs of Coke for $3.25 each and got $3 in extrabucks
2 Packs of Huggies Diapers for $9.00 each and got $4 in extrabucks
Bath Sponge $2.99

Had
Coupon for $1.50 off on Huggies Diapers found Here
Test Your Health IQ Here and get $5 off $25 Purchase. I did this test and it was only about 10 questions and did not take very long
CVS Extra Buck Coupons I had $4.00 off
CVS Extra Buck Coupons I earned last week for $5.00
Earned one $4.00 extrabuck coupon
Earned another $3.00 extrabuck coupon

So really out of pocket for me was only $15.74
I also picked up a coupon book that I asked for at the pharmacy (thanks money saving blogs!). It had two coupons for $4.00 off a purchase of $20 or more that expires September 12th and a Zertec coupon. Yay!

So what do you do with your Preschooler who is bored after cooking a yummy Dream Dinner? Take him to CVS and teach him how to be frugal with what God has so richly given you!

No comments: