- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French fried onions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Mix well and heat in the microwave on HIGH until warm (3 to 5 minutes). Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese and heat mixture for another 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until the cheese melts and the onions just begin to brown.
I did get to go shopping Saturday night while Mimi and Pop Pop kept the babies. I still had Ann Taylor Loft gift cards from my parents and Aunt Sandi left over from my birthday and was able to find something to wear to my high school reunion which is this weekend (we will be missing Sunday for it). They had a friends and family 30% off coupon of our entire purchase. Click here to get it (and if it does not print out all you have to do is mention it and you will get it). I really like Ann Taylor because I can shop online and write down what I would like to try on. I was able to get three tops/sweaters, and a dress with my gift card. Almost everything I wrote down that I wanted to try ended up working which is rare (Abigail has had a throat virus with fever so that is why I have not blogged much this week...she is doing much better now).
Do yall have any money saving ideas to share with us this week (especially during the holiday season)?