Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009








This year we went over to Charlie's parents house for Thanksgiving lunch. We obviously had a great time, but Abigail did not have a morning nap, and then they both decided not to really nap at all this day, so needless to say it was a long day. Abigail is walking up a storm now. She hardly even crawls anymore.

This year I am extremely thankful. Last year being one week from having Abigail (and extremely large), and Jackson not speaking, I was not a very thankful person (I am constantly working on trying to be as positive as I can). Jackson said this year that he is thankful for church, and mommy and daddy (and in this order..ha!).

Here are my top three things I am thankful for:
  1. Jesus healing Jackson and him being able to talk. I get very emotional thinking and talking about the first time he was able to tell me he loved me. Jesus is our only hope. He is the one who healed Jackson. Jesus is the one who heard our cries and healed him. Our hope is built on nothing less than Jesus Christ and his righteousness.
  2. My baby girl being so much more healthier than my baby boy was at this point. She has had only one ear infection and she has been congested and able to fight illnesses off. Baby girls seem so much stronger than baby boys.
  3. My very patient husband (and parents)! They are always there for me no matter what and in so many different ways.
This year I am extremely thankful.

No comments: