Monday, March 08, 2010

Pictures of Jackson's Golf Swing














Charlie loves the sports option on the our new camera. I just like taking pictures that do not turn out blurry. Jackson is having the best time being here with my parents, and as you can see he is way obsessed with golf right now. My dad will sit outside with him for like an hour while he hits the ball over and over again. Dad does not give him much instruction at all because he said he does better without any. I am so thankful for this time and for my parents! It looks like Jackson has some natural ability. My dad recently bought him a real driver that is coming in the Golf Shop soon, and my dad had already bought him a real kids putter that we caught Jackson petting last night....crazy! He has always loved golf...even when he was Abigail's age, he would watch it on tv for long periods of time.

No comments: