Monday, March 01, 2010

Movie Monday: Jackson , Our Little Golfer



Jackson loves golf even though we have not really exposed him to it that much. He will watch golf for long periods of time with my dad. He wanted golf clubs for Christmas, and he has really enjoyed playing with them. Recently, he put his ball up on a rocket blaster and made it his tee so he could hit line drives. He also uses rackets that we have to act as a golf club, and my dad says he has perfect form. Crazy! Lastly, he likes to sleep with his golf club. Have I mentioned that there is absolutely no difference in him and my dad?

Hopefully tomorrow I will have a post up about how things are going with us (things are going really great). Jackson is very excited that it is going to snow tomorrow. We are even under a winter storm warning here in Spartanburg.

No comments: