Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday's Word: Being a Witness

The other day when I was at one of our many doctors appointments, they kids were being remarkably good, and so I pulled out my little Bible and started reading my daily reading.

A lady, looked at me and asked me where I got my Bible and she explained that she is praying for her fiance to get back in church.

I was so thankful to be able to talk to her and be a witness for Him! It really made my day. So many times being a stay at home mom and being at church all the time, it is hard to be a witness, but praise the Lord for the internet and little moments at the doctors office!

I hate to waste time so I always carry by little Bible in my purse with my printed out daily reading plan.

John Macarthur's One Year Bible is also excellent as well. I also keep the book that I am trying to read in the car in case I ever get stuck somewhere.

What are some ways God has allowed you to be a witness for Him recently?

No comments: